Ajman Chamber of Commerce and Industry committed to providing the best services to its clients, and pledges to protect and ensure their privacy when visiting its website, confirming the following:
- Encrypting all personal information of users and not collecting any of them while visiting the website, such as their names, for example, with the exception of some statistical information that is useful in developing services.
- The Chamber's website enjoys a high level of safety and protection in accordance with the highest international standards.
- Ajman Chamber may provide the website users with links to other useful websites on the internet, but it is not responsible for the content accuracy, the security level, or the extent of protecting privacy.
- When in doubt about modifying your privacy or compromising the confidentiality of your data, please contact us, and our staff will provide technical support to you directly.
- Ajman Chamber of Commerce and Industry is not responsible for any malfunctions in the equipment or programs used to enter the website because of viral attacks.